Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Day Before

What a week! It was a glorious, glorious week. I slept in, wore my pajamas all day on Monday, went for a few runs...fantastic!!!

I absolutely do not want to go back tomorrow. I could easily take another week of this! It makes me hopeful, though. Seven more weeks left until we're free! Seven weeks is nuthin'!!! Seven weeks is a dream, especially considering that we came from record freezes in January and February. Bring it on!!!

I'm especially looking forward to being able to ride my bike to and from work during the warm weather. I wasn't able to last year, and it'll be great to save a little gas (and a little money) by not taking the car everyday. I just hope I can find a place to store it where it's away from little (and big) hands and isn't in the way.

Welp, I need to get a lot done before tomorrow, so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment